The very lovely Hann has nominated me for the Starlight Blogger award! Just as I thought the Blog Award season had come to an end, I have been nominated for another, which has really made my day.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Include the logo on your post (but make sure you don’t edit it or change the rules!)
- Answer the three questions you were set
- Nominate three other bloggers
- Ask them three questions of your own!
Hann’s questions for me were:
1- What’s your favourite thing/aspect about yourself?
Hmmm… I think I’m going to go with the fact that when I know what I want to do, I will do my best to try and get that thing . I’m quite determined when I want to be, so I think that’s something which I like about myself.
2- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I have collected a lot of random things over the years. More recently, though, I collect and keep postcards. I think postcards are great! People need to send more postcards more often.
3- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’d like to say I’m more of an extrovert, but I can be quite shy sometimes (which is something I’m trying to overcome). And also, like most people, I do like to have some time to myself. As much as I love my friends, and hanging out with them, I also enjoy being on my own for a little bit. But generally I think I prefer being surrounded by people.
I am now going to nominate:
And my questions for you are:
- Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
- What’s your all-time favourite food?
- Which film could you watch over and over again without getting bored?
I look forward to read what you have to say!