I can now start catching up on the other awards I’ve been nominated for, whilst I was on holiday! Today I’m going to be doing the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, so special thanks goes to Aiden for nominating me, and make sure you go and check out his blog. Seriously. I’m not just saying that because it’s one of the rules. His blog is actually awesome, so you’d better trust me on this one!
- Put the award’s logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Let your nominees know you have nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
I’m going to start this off with the seven facts about me:
- I am half South African, which I’m sure you all already knew, but did you know that when I was 11, I rode an Ostrich on one of my visits to Knysna? Yeah. That happened. And it was amazing.
- I have been 18 for seven months, but I haven’t been out clubbing once. I know, ridiculous, right?
- I’m not a big drinker, which is probably why number 2 hasn’t happened yet. (I’m not a fan on the alcoholic taste…)
- I have moved house three times in my life, and house number four will be in this September when I go to University (if I get the grades…)
- I genuinely enjoy doing exercise. Even if I’m bad at it (which is probably most of the time)
- I often collect really weird things. At the moment I keep postcards from people, and if my friends are going on holiday, I always tell them to send me a postcard. If I go somewhere and buy too many postcards, I will keep the ones I didn’t send and stick them on the side of my cupboard along with all the rest.
- And finally, I will never, ever, become a vegan. I might go vegetarian perhaps, but for now I am perfectly happy eating meat, thank you very much.
I am going to nominate the other lovely ladies over at The Feministas to each do their own post! You all deserve it!