I’m leaving for South Africa in two days. I’ve scheduled about 3 Flashback Friday posts. I literally have no idea what else to write about. It’s been three days since my last post which, for me, feels like I haven’t written anything for more like 3 weeks. I have writer’s block.
Okay, I know it’s self-diagnosed, but I’ve been suffering from all the symptoms.
- Reading loads of other blogs and wondering why I didn’t think of that idea.
- Looking at my draft and thinking that it’s not as good as that other thing.
- Lying on mt bed staring at the ceiling for the entire day trying to think of a good idea.
- Realizing that I have writer’s block, so I decide to write a post about it.
- Remembering that I’ve written a post about writer’s block before at some point.
- Wondering if I should write another post about writer’s block.
- Thinking I might as well because I have nothing better to do.
As you can see, I am very bored right now. I literally cannot think of anything good to write about. I think I’m all blogged out. Which I’m obviously not, I just think I need a bit of a break from my blog. I think my holiday couldn’t have come at a better time, to be honest!