I have been nominated for the “Brotherhood of the World Bloggers” Award (what? really?) by Aiden over at his blog, Bubbakavangha so thank you very much, and make sure to go and check out his blog!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- List the rules and place the logo for the award on your blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate other bloggers (try for around ten)
- Set them questions to answer
So Aiden’s questions for me were…
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
Well when in my last year of school, Thursday was my favourite day because I always had at least 2 hours in the morning where I didn’t have to go into school, so I could have a lie-in. But now I’m not at school, and most days of the week are lie-ins so… Generally Saturday has been my favourite day of the week so I’m gonna go with that.
- If you were male, what would your name be?
I’ve asked my parents this many times, but they’ve never given me a proper answer. But if it were up to me, I would choose something cool… like Barry… that’s a cool name. *cough*
- Coca Cola or Pepsi?
Uhhh neither… (apparently they taste exactly the same)
- What is your favourite book?
Nooo this is a hard question… obviously Harry Potter is going to be a favourite, but other favourite books include “Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend” by Matthew Green, “Time Riders” by Alex Scarrow, the “Percy Jackson” series by Rick Riordan, and “The Bone Season” by Samantha Shannon. (I know a lot of those are series but I have too many favourites!)
- Bright colours or dark colours?
Bright. Definitely bright colours.
- Sweets or chocolate?
I think it depends on my mood. Right now I would choose chocolate.
- What do you hope to leave behind as a legacy?
Ummm… I’d like people to remember me for being positive and optimistic, so… that?
I am now going to nominate:
And anyone else who feels like answering my questions below, which are….
- What is your favourite take away food?
- Who is your favourite band?
- Where do you really want to visit?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Thoughts on spicy food?
- Which decade would you most like to live in?