I’ve only just realized that Bethany (AKA Our Souls can Fly) nominated me for the Liebster Award! *Party on bros!* I always love answering questions and even though I’ve done this before, I’m looking forward to doing it again. So, without further ado…
- Thank and provide a link for the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that person has asked you
- Nominate bloggers who deserve this award and link their blogs within the post
- Come up with 11 question for the nominees to answer
The questions I was asked are:
1) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because two of my friends had blogs and I thought it would be really cool. This was when I was 14, so my 14-year-old-blog was not as cool as my current one! (You can look back through the archives if you so wish, but they are a tad cringey…)
2)If you could pick three words to describe you what would they be?
Friendly, funny (at least I think I’m hilarious), and… active?
3) Do you have any siblings?
I have two siblings: a twin sister who is one minute older than me, and a brother who is a year older than me. I also have to cats and two dogs who I consider to be siblings.
4) What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
I would say swimming, since that’s basically all I do in my spare time, but in my actual spare time… sleep, watch TV, eat, repeat.
5) If you could have a super power what would you pick and why?
This is hard because I’d like to say all of them. I want all the powers. But I don’t think it works like that so… I’d like to be a bit like Scarlet Witch in the new Avengers movie, because she has all these cool psychic powers and mind manipulation. It’s pretty cool.
6) If you could only listen to one band or singer for the rest of your life who would you listen to?
For a band I would say Shinedown, for a singer I would say Adam Lambert, but I don’t think I could choose one or the other. Although if I really had to choose one, I’d probably go for Shindedown.
7) What is your favourite food?
I used to be obsessed with cucumber, but I’ve gone off it a bit now. I still love it, but I don’t just go to the fridge to cut a chunk of cucumber like I did when I was younger. But I really love spaghetti bolognese.
8) Do you have a plan for a zombie apocalypse?
Stay alive for as long as possible. Why, what were you thinking?
9) What is your favourite colour?
Purple. I think it links in nicely with the whole “psychic superpower” thing.
10) What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
Hopefully in a good job- which I haven’t exactly decided on yet, but let’s hope I make a decision in the next ten years! I’d like to have seen more of the world, such as places like Peru, Argentina, Canada, India, Japan and Australia. (If I can do that in ten years then I think that would be an accomplishment!)
11) What fictional character would you most like to meet and why?
Oh gosh… Okay, well you didn’t say “pick one fictional character” so I’m going to pick a couple. I’d love to meet Flynn Rider, because he would be my Disney husband. I’d also like to meet the Joker and ask him how he got his face paint looking that good, and what products he used… and finally, I’d choose Loki. Because Loki’s a babe. And I’d ask him stuff about my leaver’s day costume, seeing as I am going as him…
And those are my eleven questions done! So I am going to nominate:
My questions for you are:
- Would you rather explore outer space, or the bottom of the ocean?
- What encouraged you to start a blog?
- Which band/musician would you really like to see live?
- Where would you love to go on holiday?
- What is your least favourite food?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favourite quote from a film/book?
- If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
- Where is your favourite place to shop? (for anything- clothes, accessories, whatever)
- What film can you watch over and over without getting tired of it?
- Which Avenger would you be and why?
I’m looking forward to your posts!