Today is Siblings Day, so I thought I would write about… having siblings. Wow, that’s so creative Janet, why didn’t I think of that?
Now, I have two siblings. I have a brother who is one year older than me, and I also have a twin sister. No, we aren’t identical. This normally leads to a load of questions so I’m just going to save the time and answer them all for you:
- I’m not the oldest, I am younger by 1 minute.
- No, we don’t look the same. That’s why we’re unidentical.
- Yes, people ask us this all the time.
- I don’t really know if being a twin is different from not being a twin. How would I know? Having a twin is like having any other sibling except we share the same birthday.
- Yes, I’m used to it. I’ve had 18 years to get used to having a twin.
- Yes, we have the same friends. Mostly.
- We argue all the time but I can also tell her anything.
- It’s rare that you find us saying the same thing at the same time. But it has happened.
- We have a lot of similar interests but we also like our own thing.
- We have shared a bedroom in the past but it all really depends on the house.
I think that’s most of the questions we get answered… these are the typical kind of things we get, and I’m sure a lot of other twins around the world get asked aswell. The only thing about writing a post like this is that I’m not really sure what to write now… So I may just leave it there!
Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a fabulous Siblings Day! (Or if you don’t have any siblings, then I hope you have a happy Friday)