I’ve been nominated by Hann for “The Real Neat Blog” Award which is super awesome, and I think to repay her, you should all go and check out her blog!
So the rules include:
- Insert the Award logo onto your post
- Answer the seven questions they asked you
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know you’ve nominated them!)
Hann’s questions for me were:
- If you could have any superpower, why would it be (and why)?
I’m not really sure… I’d like to be psychic I think. That would be pretty cool.
- What’s your favorite subject in school (of if you’re done with school, what was your favorite)?
I’m in my last year of high school, and I’d probably say English Literature and Media studies are my favourite A-levels, but looking back over the years, History was also something I really enjoyed, and I wish I’d taken it to A-level!
- If you could go to a concert with any three bands playing, what would those three be?
Okay, I’m going to list the bands I want to see live that I haven’t seen live already, otherwise this could go on for ages. I really want to see Walk the Moon, Neon Trees, and… either the Foo Fighters or the All-American Rejects. Aw but I also really want to see Adam Lambert… and Imagine Dragons as well…
- Do you have a favorite shirt (and what does it look like)? Um… favourite shirt… I got one for Christmas from my mum which she brought at River Island which is violet, and has gold and black stripes on it. It looks a bit like this:
- If you could rename yourself, what would you change your name to (if you would change it at all)?
I quite like the names Stella and Ava. I’m not sure why, but they seem pretty cool!
- Do you like surprises?
It depends on the surprise. If Adam Lambert or Shinedown or Mark Strong suddenly turned up just to say hi to me then that would be an awesome surprise!
- What is one thing that really annoys you? When people don’t speak properly- like when people say “I was sat”, instead of “I was sitting”… I mean, seriously! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you not know simple English grammar?!?
Okay, so now I’m going to nominate:
And my questions for you lovely lot are:
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- Where is the best place you have ever gone on holiday?
- Who is your ideal Disney Prince? (Just so we’re clear, Flynn Rider is mine so hands off!!)
- What sport do you really want to try out?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- Talking about seasons, what is your favourite holiday?
- Finally, if you could go back in time to any time period, when would you choose and why?