It appears this week has been successful for my blog on the award side, because last week I was nominated by the lovely Teen Daydreamer for the Daydreamer award, and today I was nominated for the Leibster Award by the fabulous Hann, so I highly recommend you go and check out their blogs- both of which are definitely worth the read!
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you,
2. Answer the 11 questions that they set,
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 200 followers,
4. Let them know about the nomination and the questions.
The questions Hann set me are as follows:
1. What is your least favorite color and why?
I’m not a huge fan of white, because it’s just a bit boring… brown isn’t that great either I suppose…
2. If you found some sort of magic lamp and a genie gave you one wish, what would you wish for?
3. What are your favorite rides at amusement parks (for example roller coasters, ferris wheels, spin-y rides, etc.)?
I am absolutely addicted to Roller Coasters. I went to Disneyland Paris and Parc Asterix when I was 14 and also last summer, and I went on all the great ones- the Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Rocking Roller Coaster, Goudrix, Tonnerre de Zeus… I’m a sucker for fast-paced rides!
4. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
I have two cats who are brother and sister called Ceri (a tortoiseshell) and George (a ginger) who are both overweight, and I have two Welsh Terriers (no close relation) called Osian (pronounced Osh-an) who is 9 years old, and Rufus who is about 6 months old.
5. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life? Why/why not?
I think that humans are technically aliens because there’s these theories about life starting from a comet that landed on Earth a Bazillion years ago, so I think it’s a possibility. And I also love Sci-fi so if we discovered life outside the universe or something, that would be really cool.
6. Do you collect anything? What?
I collect tickets from gigs and theatre shows that I really enjoyed, and I also keep/collect postcards when my friends go on holiday.
7. Have you ever broken any bones?
No, but I have had my fair share of falling over, out of trees, off bikes, face-planting onto trampolines… but it’s never been too serious.
8. If you were going to dye your hair, what color would you dye it and why?
When I was younger I wanted to dye my hair purple but now everyone has been there and done that, so I think if I did dye my hair, it would just be a darker shade of brown. (Ironic that brown is one of the colours I don’t like… hmm)
9. If you could meet any three people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Oh my God. Only three people? Right, okay…. umm…
- Oscar Wilde would be a person I’d like to meet because I’m studying A Woman of No Importance at the moment in English and I’d just like to ask him all the questions that my teacher asks me so I’d know for sure that I’d be getting them right in the exam…!
- Adam Lambert because he’s one of my favourite singers and I’d ask him to teach me to sing as well as he does and to go on tour with him and what it was like to tour with Queen last year, and if we can be besties…
- Robin Williams because I am and always will be such a massive fan of his films, and will always remember the first time I watched Mrs Doubtfire. I think that was the first Robin Williams film I remember watching, but I may be wrong. He’ll always be one of my biggest inspirations.
10. How has blogging been for you?
I started my blog in May 2011 (I think), but only properly started writing in October 2011. At the time I didn’t really know what I wanted to say, or how to blog or meet new bloggers or any of that, so I’d say my blogging experience has been… long. If I did it again, I’d probably try and interact with more bloggers from the beginning because I’ve only really started to do that in the last couple of years. So my advice to any new bloggers starting out who are reading this now, is to get yourself noticed, but not in a really arrogant way. Apart from that, my blogging experience has been an amazing journey so far and I can’t wait to see what the future brings for The Storyteller.
11. What is one thing that’s on your bucket list (that you absolutely want to do in your life)?
TRAVEL TO SOUTH AMERICA.
So now for the blogs I’m going to nominate:
And these are my questions for you:
- Who is your favourite band/artist and why?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favourite food?
- Where do you want to travel to most in the world?
- If you were the creator of your own planet, what would it be called and what would it look like?
- Is The Dress black and blue or white and gold?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years time?
- At school, were you/are you a rebel or a teachers pet?
- Do you have any allergies? If so, what are they? (Hayfever can be included)
- What is your least favourite animal?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?